8 Rainbow Ang Ku Kueh Platter
Our delicious hand-made Ang Ku Kueh are traditional Chinese snacks with origins from Fujian, China. Our kueh are produced in small batches and are embellished with 24-karat gold from Kanazawa, Japan. The name Ang Ku Kueh is the Hokkien pronunciation for “Red Turtle Cake”, which symbolises Prosperity, Longevity and Wealth; the perfect gift or addition to any party.
We are committed to supporting 100% local businesses and small SME's in Singapore.
This generous assortment is beautifully packaged in our signature 'the board' solid wood chopping board, the individual kueh's are garnished with 24 karat gold leaf from Kanazawa.
- 800gm in total inclusive of the packaging
- Assembled and delivered at ambient temperature
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 2 days in advance
- We will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
- Designed for 10-12 guests as a supplement to a light meal.
Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- 8 pcs Rainbow Ang Ku Kueh
- 14 pcs carefully hand-crafted mini Ang Ku Kuehs
- Assorted flavors depending on availability.
- Pandan Leaf Prosperity Pouch Origami
- 24k Gold Leaf
- Presented on Recycle Banquet Plate
Our platters and boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.