Auspicious Kueh Platter
Our delicious hand-made Nyonya Kueh are traditional Chinese desserts. Our kueh are produced in small batches and are embellished with 24-karat gold from Kanazawa, Japan. The red vessel symbolizes Prosperity, Longevity and Wealth; the perfect gift or addition to any party.
We are committed to supporting 100% local businesses and small SME's in Singapore.
This generous assortment is beautifully packaged in our signature 'red' solid tray, the individual kueh's are garnished with 24 karat gold leaf from Kanazawa.
- 1kg in total inclusive of the packaging
- Assembled and delivered at ambient temperature
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 2 days in advance
- Designed for 6-8 guests as a supplement to a light meal.
Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- 5 pcs Kueh Salat
- 5 pcs Nyonya Kueh of the day
- Ondeh ondeh to fill the sides
- Assorted flavors depending on availability.
- 24k Gold Leaf
Our platters and boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.