Dolomite Rustic Charcuterie Platter
One of the most stunning charcuterie boards you've ever seen. We are committed to supporting a 100% local businesses and small SME's in Singapore. Perfect for cocktail parties, impromptu gatherings and holiday gift-giving, this collection showcases artisanal meat, premium farmstead cheese, orchard-grown nuts, and dried fruit, crackers and condiments.
The generous assortment is beautifully plated in our signature upcycled board with garnishes and delicious assembled
- 5kg in total inclusive of the board
- Assembled and delivered chilled
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 2 days in advance
- Please specify the delivery time and date
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
Designed for 4-6 guests as a supplement to a light meal.
- 4 blocks of premium farmstead cheese
- 5 selections of artisanal cold cuts
- Handcrafted marmalades and honey
- Imported dried fruits and muscat grapes
- Certified organic assorted nuts and olives
- Berries for pop of colors
- Upcycled Oval Zinc Pan with Rope Handles
Our Charcuterie boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.
Our plates and boards are for you or your guests to keep after consuming them; they make excellent up-cycled gifts!
Ever order from Atlas Handcrafted comes with a bespoke gift card. The Atlas concierge will be in contact with you after you place your order.