Double Thai Dessert Delights (3-5 pax)
These delicious hand-made Thai Kuehs (Khanom Wan Thai) have been curated by Pornsak, our in-house Thai gastronomy expert. Locally produced by a local artisan in very small batches, we have embellished the kuehs with 24-karat gold leaf from Kanazawa, Japan, and locally grown tropical flowers in an artistic arrangement.
This beautiful assortment is the perfect gift for a birthday, anniversary gift, an addition to a party, or for a luxurious event. It is beautifully delivered in our double Issan indigo platter for your or your guest to keep after enjoying the platter.
- 4kg in total inclusive of the packaging
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 2 days in advance
- Our concierge will contact you after your purchase to make delivery arrangements
- Designed for 3-5 guests as a supplement to a light meal.
Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
We are committed to supporting local heritage brands that painstakingly produce these Thai sweets and desserts.
- Ta Koh - Coconut Milk Jelly with 24 Karat Gold
- Foi Tong ฝอยทอง (Shredded Egg Yolk Tart)
- Tong Yord ทองหยอด (Round Egg Yolk Tart)
- Sliced sweet mangos
- Sliced sour mangos
- Seasonal Tropical Flowers
- Edible Gold Leaf from Kanazawa, Japan
- 2 x Issan indigo platter
- Atlas Gift Card
Our platters and boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.
Our plates and boards are for you or your guests to keep after consuming them; they make excellent up-cycled gifts!
Ever order from Atlas Handcrafted comes with a bespoke gift card. The Atlas concierge will be in contact with you after you place your order