Lugano Charcuterie Board
One of the most stunning charcuterie boards you've ever seen! Perfect for cocktail parties, impromptu gatherings, and holiday gift-giving. This collection showcases artisanal meat, premium farmstead cheese, orchard-grown nuts, and dried fruit, crackers, and condiments arranged to artistically represent our commitment to sustainability.
The generous assortment is beautifully packaged on our signature platter for you to keep after you have finished the delicious cold cuts and cheeses.
- 2kg in total inclusive of the platter
- Assembled and delivered at perfect consumption temperature
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 1-2 days in advance
- Please specify your preferred delivery time and date
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
Designed for 4-6 guests as a supplement to a light meal.
- 3 selections of premium farmstead cheese
- Imported dried fruits and muscat grapes
- Certified organic assorted nuts and herbs
- Mini Saucissons and Baked Slices Ham
- Honey dripper and Porcelain
- Pretzels and crackers
- Atlas Handcrafted Wooden Board with Leather Handles
Our Charcuterie boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.
Our plates and boards are for you or your guests to keep after consuming them; they make excellent up-cycled gifts!
Every order from Atlas Handcrafted comes with a bespoke gift card. The Atlas concierge will be in contact with you after you place your order.