Our Madeleines are baked on the day of delivery. The madeleine or petite madeleine is a traditional small cake from the Lorraine region in northeastern France. Madeleines are very small sponge cakes with a distinctive shell-like shape acquired from being baked in pans with shell-shaped.
We are committed to supporting 100% local businesses and small SME's in Singapore.
This generous assortment is beautifully packaged on our rectangular porcelain. Oven friendly, the entire platter can be placed in a warm oven for reheating purposes.
- 1kg in total inclusive of the platter
- Handmade on the day of delivery
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 2 days in advance
- We will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
- Designed for 5 guests as a supplement to a light meal.
Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- 1 Lemon Curd Cream
- 20 pieces Madeleines
- Organic Tropical florals
- Natural Stone Slate Plate
Heritage platters are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.