Nyonya Heritage Ombre Platter (20pax)
Our delicious hand-made Nyonya Kuehs are produced in small batches and are embellished with 24-karat gold from Kanazawa Japan and locally grown organic edible florals. Perfect as a gift, an addition to a party, or for a luxurious event.
We are committed to supporting 100% local businesses and small SME's in Singapore.
This generous assortment is beautifully packaged in our signature extra large 'the board' solid wood chopping board, the individual kueh's are garnished with 24 karat gold leaf from Kanazawa and tropical flowers in an artistic arrangement.
- 8kg in total inclusive of the packaging
- Assembled and delivered at ambient temperature
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 2 days in advance
- We will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
- Designed for 15-20 guests as a supplement to a light meal.
Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- 128 carefully hand-crafted nyonya kuehs
- 10-12 types depending on availability.
- Seasonal Tropical Flowers
- Gold Leaf
- Presented on our signature solid wood chopping board
Our platters and boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.