Nyonya Kueh Grande Slate (6pax)
Our delicious hand-made Nyonya Kuehs are produced in small batches and are embellished with 24-karat gold from Kanazawa, Japan and locally grown organic edible florals. Perfect as a gift, an addition to a party, or for a luxurious event.
Customisation of Boxes with Company Logo
We are committed to supporting 100% local businesses and small SME's in Singapore.
This generous assortment is beautifully packaged in our Signature charcoal slate platter, the individual kueh's are garnished with 24 karat gold leaf from Kanazawa, Japan and tropical flowers in an artistic arrangement.
- 2kg in total inclusive of the packaging
- Assembled and delivered at ambient temperature
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 2 days in advance
- We will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
- Designed for 4-6 guests as a supplement to a light meal.
Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- An assortment of carefully hand-crafted Nyonya Kueh
- 5-8 types depending on availability.
- Locally grown Tropical Flowers
- Kanazawa Gold Leaf
- Presented on our Signature Natural Stone Slate Platter
Our platters and boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.
Our plates and boards are for you or your guests to keep after consuming them; they make excellent up-cycled gifts!
Ever order from Atlas Handcrafted comes with a bespoke gift card. The Atlas concierge will be in contact with you after you place your order.