Nyonya Kueh Lacquered Platter (5pax)
Our delicious hand-made Nonya Kuehs are produced in small batches and are embellished with 24-karat gold from Kanazawa, Japan and locally grown tropical flowers. Perfect as a gift, an addition to a party, or for a luxurious event.
We are committed to supporting 100% local businesses and small SME's in Singapore.
This generous assortment is beautifully packaged in our Signature solid ceramic Black Platter, the individual kueh's are garnished with 24 karat gold leaf from Kanazawa and edible florals in an artistic arrangement.
- 2kg in total inclusive of the packaging
- Assembled and delivered at ambient temperature
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 2 days in advance
- We will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
- Designed for 4-6 guests as a supplement to a light meal.
Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- 24 carefully hand-crafted Nonya Kuehs
- 5-6 types depending on availability.
- Seasonal Tropical Flowers
- Gold Leaf
- Presented on Upcycled Lacquered Black Platter
Our platters and boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.