Nyonya Kueh 'Penang' Bowl (20pax)
Our delicious hand-made Nyonya Kuehs are produced in small batches and are embellished with 24-karat gold from Kanazawa, Japan and locally grown organic tropical flowers. Perfect as a gift, an addition to a party, or for a luxurious event.
We are committed to supporting 100% local businesses and small SME's in Singapore.
This generous assortment is beautifully packaged in our one-of-a-kind hand-turned Japanese bowl, the individual kueh's are garnished with 24 karat gold leaf from Kyoto and edible florals in an artistic arrangement.
- 12kg in total inclusive of the packaging
- Assembled and delivered at ambient temperature
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 2 days in advance
- We will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
- Designed for 15-20 guests as a supplement to a light meal.
Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- 120 carefully hand-crafted Nyonya Kuehs
- 10-15 types depending on availability.
- SeasonalTropical Flowers
- Gold Leaf
- Presented on a one-of-a-kind hand-turned Japanese bowl
Our platters and boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.