Nyonya Kueh Wood Furniture
Our delicious hand-made Nyonya Kuehs are produced in small batches and are embellished with 24-karat gold from Kanazawa, Japan and locally grown organic edible florals. Perfect as a gift, an addition to a party, or for a luxurious event.
We are committed to supporting 100% local businesses and small SME's in Singapore.
This generous assortment is beautifully packaged in our small slate platters, the individual kueh's are garnished with 24 karat gold leaf from Kanazawa and tropical flowers in an artistic arrangement.
- 500 grams in total inclusive of the packaging
- Assembled and delivered at ambient temperature
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 1 day in advance
- We will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
- Designed for 1-2 guest as a supplement to a light meal.
Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- 19 carefully hand-crafted Nyonya Kuehs
- 6 to 9 variations depending on the availability
- Seasonal Tropical Flowers may vary
- 24k Edible Gold Leaf from Kanazawa, Japan
- Presented on handcrafted furniture
Our platters and boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.