Passion Fruits, Cheese & Charcuterie Grazing Platter
Great for everything from antipasto platters to appetizers and picnic eats, this culinary collection brings together the world's finest charcuterie and cheese offerings along with an assortment of fruits and crackers to complement them. Each meat is prepared according to centuries-old traditions from sustainably-raised, nitrate-free pork. The cheeses include soft Italian cheese and modern new world classics. Enjoy them with, artisanal crackers and, if we may suggest, a crisp glass of wine or pint of beer.
This generous assortment is beautifully packaged in our palm leaf platter with fruits and tropical flowers in an artistic arrangement.
- 4kg in total inclusive of the packaging
- Assembled and delivered at ambient temperature
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 2 days in advance
- We will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
- Designed for 6-8 guests as a supplement to a light meal.
Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- 2 types of premium Italian Cold cuts
- 4 types of farmstead cheeses
- Pretzels and/or crackers
- Premium muscat seedless grapes
- Assorted dried fruits and organic nuts
- Seasonal berries or vine-ripened tomatoes
- Locally grown Tropical Flowers
- Presented on our XL Palm Leaf Platter
Our boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.
Our plates and boards are for you or your guests to keep after consuming them; they make excellent up-cycled gifts!
Every order from Atlas Handcrafted comes with a bespoke gift card. The Atlas concierge will be in contact with you after you place your order.