ShouTao Bao Longevity Oval Japanese Finewood Platter
Auspicious and Longevity Celebration Platter
Our delicious hand-made Nonya Kuehs and Shoutao Bao are produced in small batches and are embellished with 24-karat gold from Kanazawa, Japan and locally grown tropical flowers. Perfect as a gift, an addition to a party, or for a luxurious event.
We are committed to supporting 100% local businesses and small SME's in Singapore.
This generous assortment is beautifully packaged in our solid porcelain oval platter, the individual kueh's are garnished with 24 karat gold leaf from Kyoto and edible florals in an artistic arrangement.
- 1kg in total inclusive of the packaging
- Assembled and delivered at ambient temperature
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 2 days in advance
- We will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
- Designed for 4-5 guests as a supplement to a light meal.
Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- 6 Shoutao Bao 寿桃包
- Seasonal Tropical Flowers
- Presented on upcycled white oval porcelain plate
Our platters and boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.