Thai Coconut Corn Jelly Ceramics (5pax)
These delicious hand-made Thai Kuehs have been curated by Pornsak, our in-house Thai gastronomy expert. Locally produced by a local artisan in very small batches, we have embellished the kuehs with 24-karat gold leaf from Kanazawa, Japan, and locally grown tropical flowers in an artistic arrangement.
This beautiful assortment is the perfect gift for a birthday, anniversary gift, an addition to a party, or for a luxurious event. It is beautifully packaged in an upcycled plate for your or your guest to keep after enjoying the platter.
- 2kg in total inclusive of the packaging
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 1 day in advance
- Our concierge will contact you after your purchase to make delivery arrangements
- Designed for 3-5 guests local heritage brands that painstakingly produce these Thai sweets and desserts.
- Carefully hand-crafted Thai Coconut Corn Jellies
- Chilled Thai Coconut Flesh Firm Jelly
- Seasonal Tropical Flowers
- Japanese style plate (upcycled so the style will vary)
- Atlas Gift Card
Our platters and boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate upon receiving the board.
Our plates and boards are for you or your guests to keep after consuming them; they make excellent up-cycled gifts!
Ever order from Atlas Handcrafted comes with a bespoke gift card. The Atlas concierge will be in contact with you after you place your order