Skip to product information
1 of 2

Atlas Beverage

The Real McCoy 12 Year Limited Edition

Regular price $159.00 SGD
Regular price Sale price $159.00 SGD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

A limited edition expression of The Real McCoy 12 Year Old from Foursquare Distillery. A blend of pot and column still rum, around 90% was aged in bourbon barrels for 12 years, while the other 10% spent the time in Portuguese Madeira casks. It was then bottled at 46% ABV.

Tasting Note

Subtle sweetness from the Madeira cask, rich warming notes of plums, red wine and dark chocolate, melts into zesty and spicy notes.

Volume: 700mL

ABV: 46%

Origin: Barbados

Shipping: Singapore Only

Luxury gifts for everyone