The 'Royal Tashtari' Tandoor Golden Platter
Sit back and allow your guest to immerse their senses with the experience of authentic tandoor roasted meats and vegetables and hand-stretched assorted Naan breads. This platter is inspired by and pays homage to the intrepid botanists who traveled throughout India during the Victorian period which led to the discovery of thousands of species of exotic plants, previously unknown to the rest of the world.
Perfect for food gifts, small gatherings or corporate events!
- Tandori Jheenga (Tiger Prawns)
- Murgh Malai (Cream Chicken Tikka)
- Malai Seekh Kebab (Lamb)
- Murgh Peshawari (Chicken)
- Reshmi Paneer Tikka (Cottage Cheese)
- Tandoori Bharawan Aloo (Clay oven potatoes)
- Tandoori Gobi (Cauliflower over charcoal)
- Mint chutney
- A basket of assorted Nann Breads
(Stainless steel bread basket)
- Lasuni Garlic Naan
- Kashmiri Naan
- Makhni Naan (Butter)
- Plan Naan
- Atlas signature Golden brass Tray
- Tropical flowers
About Our North Indian Artisan
The Atlas menu has been specially curated to feature modern and innovative takes on beloved Indian flavours and fine local ingredients. Our menu of platters takes your guests on a voyage of discovery through thoughtful spicing and beautiful local ingredients.