Traditional Kuih On Lacquered Tray
Our delicate Traditional Kuih are handmade in small batches and embellished with fresh flowers and edible 24 karat gold leaf from Kanazawa, Japan. Perfect as a gift, an addition to a party, or for a luxurious event.
This generous assortment is beautifully plated on a Lacquered Platter, the individual kuih are garnished with edible 24 karat gold leaf from Japan and fresh florals in an elegant arrangement.
- Assembled to order and delivered at ambient temperature.
- Orders for this product are taken a minimum of 2 days in advance.
- We will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
- Designed for 7-8 guests.
As the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally need to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- 30 pieces of carefully Handcrafted Kuih.
- 5-6 varieties, depending on availability.
- Seasonal Fresh Flowers.
- Edible 24 karat Gold Leaf from Japan.
- Presented on Up-cycled Lacquered Black Platter.
Our platters and boards are designed to be consumed within 4-hours of delivery. Should you wish to keep any of the individual items beyond 4-hours, please refrigerate in an airtight container separately from the flowers upon receiving the board.
Flowers are freshly picked, individually hand-washed and dried before assembly.
Do alert us to any allergies and we will try our best to accommodate.